Last year, adidas Golf brought back vintage style with the ZX 8000. The retro golf shoe that dates back to 1984 was incredibly popular and inspired adidas to open the vault and bring back more favorites from the past, including the adicross ZX PRIMEBLUE.
Featuring adidas’ legendary Boost foam in the midsole for extraordinary comfort, cushioning and energy return with every step you take, the ZX PRIMEBLUE seeks to combine vintage “Original” style with technology and modern adidas materials. Indeed, the ZX PRIMEBLUE continues to honor adidas’ commitment to sustainable development by incorporating a textile upper made of threads containing at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic. This plastic waste has been intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shores, preventing it from polluting our ocean.
The ZX PRIMEBLUE also features adidas’ adiwear and TRAXION outsole so players can get the grip they need on the course and is available in the Cloud White / Core Black / Orbit Indigo colourway.
Make sure you grab them now HERE while stocks last.
Cover image via Instagram
- STYLE: Lyle and Scott extend your season until fall – November 3, 2021
- Equipment: Club champion offering 50% discount on accessories! – November 3, 2021
- GET FIT: No. 1 ranked LPGA pro Nelly Korda plays with TSi1 rider – October 23, 2021
- TRAVEL: 16-guest Airbnb in Vermont with private golf course – October 22, 2021
- HOT TAKE: Morikawa is the next generation golfer, not Koepka – October 20, 2021
- STYLE: The ship launches the new collection of VLS tripod bags – October 15, 2021
- BREAKING: Robert Streb shoots career low 61 at CJ Cup – October 14, 2021
- BREAKING: NYC seeks to keep ferry point, but away from Trump – October 14, 2021
- STYLE: adidas Golf Release Limited Edition Stan Smith Golf Shoe – October 12, 2021
- STYLE: Play late in the season with the Stitch Golf Fall 2021 Collection – October 8, 2021
View all posts
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES