Golf.com put together a video with Danielle Kang and Joaquin Niemann where they tested how important it is to wear golf shoes while playing golf.
While this test isn’t foolproof, it’s interesting how much better Kang and Niemann’s numbers were once they put on the spiked golf shoes.
Each of them had their highest carry distance and highest ball speed while wearing the spiked golf shoes.
This may not shock everyone, but it should get people thinking about the shoes they wear on the golf course.
Whether it’s regular sneakers, golf shoes without spikes or golf shoes with spikes, it’s important to wear the shoes that feel most comfortable to you, because after all, your feet are the only point of contact. with the ground, giving you traction during your golf swing.
What are your favorite shoes on the course?
- How important is it to wear golf shoes? – February 6, 2022
- Ratchanon Chantanauwat, 14, beats the tour pros this week! – February 6, 2022
- START TIMES: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Finals – February 6, 2022
- MUST WATCH: Jordan Spieth’s Incredible Cliffside Shot – February 5, 2022
- START TIMES: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Third Round – February 4, 2022
- Check Out Ryan Palmer’s Custom Jordan 11 Golf Shoes – February 4, 2022
- PGA Tour Superstore plans to open at least eight more stores in 2022 – February 4, 2022
- START TIMES: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Second Round – February 3, 2022
- START TIMES: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am First Round Tee Times – February 2, 2022
- Phil Mickelson says he will retire if this happens! – February 2, 2022
Show all posts